Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birthday Shout Out : )

One of these days I'm going to make time to sit and write about the millions of things that have been on my mind lately. But for now, I'll just take a few minutes to wish my BFF in the whole wide world a HAPPY BIRTHDAY : )

 Friendship is something I truly value, and without a doubt can say that you have been the very best friend a girl could ever have. I can't thank you enough for always, always, always being there for me, for giving me advice, for holding your tongue, for encouraging me, listening to me rant, saving my life (because you have many times), having faith in me, being my partner in crime, putting up with my silliness, making mistakes with me, loving me, and most of all... for just being FABULOUS YOU : )

 You are such a wonderful person and deserve the best life has to offer!


p.s.  we need some updated pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment