Monday, August 27, 2012

Better Late Than Never...

I've been so busy lately that I didn't realize it's been almost a week since my last post!  So sorry!  Life has been crazy trying to get ready for the first day of school.  I'd really like to offer some life changing revelation or advice, but after a 12 hour day, you're getting randomness.  Enjoy : )


*  I treated myself to one of my favorite desserts after dinner.  One Minute Banana Pudding!!!  And guess what?  It's 100% guiltless!



1 banana
1 tbsp plain greek yogurt
Splash of milk:  I normally use coconut or almond milk
Sprinkle of stevia:  You like my measurements don't you ; )
Sprinkle of cereal:  I like Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds



Directions:  Break the banana into pieces and place in a small bowl.  Microwave for one minute, stirring after 30 seconds.  It should end up caramelized.  You may have to add additional seconds, but check it often or it will overcook.  Add all other ingredients, stir, and enjoy!  Yum : )  Almost as good as Grandma's.  


Eat it and bring your sexy back.






No comments:

Post a Comment