Friday, August 3, 2012

A Few Interesting Facts...

Just a little more about me : )

1.  The first time I flew in an airplane, I jumped out of it.
2.  I love to travel... My most interesting trips so far were medical missions to India and Haiti
3.  I ran my first half marathon last year and began training for my first full soon after.  Due to injury this didn't happen as planned, but I've just started training again!
4.  I have an identical twin whom I love.  (And the most AWESOME nephew in the world!)
5.  I want to write a book one day- a biography of sorts based on my personal journal entries.
6.  I drink hot chocolate everyday.  Usually twice a day.  Even when it's 100 degrees outside.
7.  I LOVE eating out in nice restaurants and trying new foods.
8.  I could happily eat my weight in watermelon.  And ice cream.  And of course bananas and peanut butter too : )
9.  I have the best family and friends a girl could have.
10. I want to see the world : )


And now for a little Friday morning FUN ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment