Monday, July 2, 2012

Let Me Entertain You!

This all started when my favorite Christmas song came on, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas, and I sent video of myself singing it to my best friend.  She lives several hours away now, but when the song first came out we lived together and would dance like idiots all around the apt singing the lyrics at the top of our lungs.  A co-worker got ahold of my phone once and saw the video, which resulted in me making more.  Once I changed jobs I would record myself singing on the way to work and send "I miss you" videos almost weekly for their entertainment.  Until this happened...



Oops!  No more videos while driving : 0   And thankfully, no one was hurt!



AHHH.  Sorry to tease you, having trouble uploading, but will work on it.  I'd love to have this as part of my blog.  Any advice on uploading videos is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment