Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bits & Pieces of Randomness

* I sometimes feel like a gazelle when walking in heels.  But not the graceful gazelle you're thinking about... More like a newborn gazelle first learning to walk.

* I got called out on my accent today.  Actually, I don't think a day has passed that someone HASN'T asked me where I'm from.  "I knew it must be somewhere in the south!  It's so cuuuuute!" Lol

* It's time for a family Skype session!  Going on 4 weeks here and I haven't seen anyone's face since moving.  I will fix this soon... Making my mama a Skype account ASAP!

* I'm getting back into my morning run routine and it feels oh so good!

* I love my mini and having a convertible.  If only it had more power... Next time ill definitely go for the S.

* My boyfriend is the best.  He came home from duty on Sunday morning and surprised me with Starbucks.  When he walked in the first thing he said was, "I messed up."  "What?" I asked confused.  "I remembered that you liked that new caramel drink from Starbucks and ordered it for you, but it's cold...  I thought it was hot and got it to help your throat." (I'm getting over laryngitis.)  What a sweetheart! 
FY I no surprise or thoughtful gesture is EVER a mistake!  My light caramel ribbon crunch frapp with no whip (he even remembered how I like it) was yummy :) 

* I have special numbers.  I see the numbers 1114 at least once a day on the clock and sometimes in other random places.  Coincidence that this is my birthday?  Any other significance you think?

* I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it here!  Still having moments of disbelief that this is my life daily.  Last weekend was full of fun times with friends, girls day on the beach,  good food and even a little shopping action.  

*There really is no comparison to sitting on the beach around a bonfire watching the lights of houses twinkle  in the hills along the horizon.

* Tomorrow is my first day off of orientation!  Moving up in the world :)


No comments:

Post a Comment